If you wish to fish before your book arrives, remember to print out your payment receipt email and carry it with you as proof of purchase. This will be accepted for two weeks from the purchase date, If your book has not arrived in this time, please contact us.
- Select your membership category from the list below.
- Choose your options from the drop-down menus.
- Add member name for each book required.
- For Existing Members – you must add last years book receipt number. (this is a requirement for continued membership rate)
- Click add to cart.
- If you need more than one book, click “Continue Shopping” then follow the above procedure again.
- When you are ready to checkout follow the instructions to pay using a debit/credit card.
Post and packing of £1 will be added to the total order value at checkout.
You should receive your book within 7 working days, if you wish to fish before your book arrives, print out your payment receipt and take it with you.
REMEMBER! – You must also be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence before you start to fish any UK water.
You can buy your ROD LICENCE from your local post office or from the Environment Agency website here.
Membership is available for each calendar year.
N.B. All memberships expire on 31st December of the year shown on the front cover of the book.
Your existing book number is required for continuing membership. If you do not have your 2022 yearbook number use the new member joining button. We use your book number to verify your existing membership, we cannot find your book number for you.
i.e you were not a member during the last calendar year
i.e. You were a member during the last calendar year
N.B. Your transaction is handled by our payment provider SQUARE. The Club does not receive or retain any of your financial information.