Bingley Angling Club day membership tickets.
Day tickets are only available for the 3 waters below:-
Day Tickets are only valid on day of purchase!
You must be in possession of a valid ticket before you start to fish.
If you are found to be fishing without a valid ticket you will be charged double the current ticket price.
Adult – £4
Ladies, Senior Citizens, Children under 16 – £2
SUNNYDALE RESERVOIR at East Morton.
LEEDS_LIVERPOOL CANAL for approximately 3 miles.
From Dowley Gap top lock, through Bingley, past the 3 and 5 rise locks, to Swine Lane bridge.
WARNING – Overhead electricity cables – DANGER OF DEATH – Obeserve safety notices and signs on the bank. No fishing in the vicinity of the cables. Carry rods, etc. horizontally and at low level.
RIVER AIRE – Day tickets cover all of these sections.
– From Raven Royd stud farm gate, right bank downstream to the gas pipe bridge above the weir. (Approximately 100mtrs). Road in constant use, do not block the road or passing places.
– From the pipe bridge (bottom of steps behind Bingley Little Theatre) left bank downstream through the length of the park to Beckfoot footbridge.
– Also opposite bank one field directly across Festival of Britain bridge.
– From Beckfoot footbridge, right bank downstream across football, cricket, and tennis club fields.
– Upstream alongside Beckfoot Lane up to the boundary of the first property on the river bank.
– Right bank downstream short stretch just behind the wood yard, then rugby field down to the bypass flyover.