The carp syndicate has been in operation for a few years now and members have enjoyed the benefits that night fishing brings. Please find listed below the syndicate rules.
Bingley Angling Club
NIGHT SYNDICATE RULES
- A sub committee comprising of two syndicate members to look after the administration of the syndicate, these members must be on the general committee and make monthly reports at meetings.
- Membership to run from January 1st to December 31st. Anyone not renewing by February 1st will be excluded.
- Membership to be limited to 30 members and a waiting list set up if demand exceeds limitations.
- A membership fee of £20 to be paid in addition to the club membership fee.
Members must be in receipt of a carp permit available from the General Secretary.
Entry into the syndicate to be restricted to anglers who have been club members for a full season.
- Coppice pond limited to 6 anglers per night.
- Fishing not to exceed 24 hours Friday to Sunday,and 48 hours Monday to Thursday.
Members must book in advance through the syndicate committee by phone, A rota system will be implemented at peak periods to allow equal access to all members.
Members found to be night fishing without prior booking will be expelled from the club.
Members may use a third rod 1 hour before sunset to 1 hour after sunrise and when there are no more than 6 anglers on the water.(to be monitored and withdrawn if abused)
- Rods to be no more than 3 feet apart and in 1 swim.
- Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
- No keepnets allowed.
- No hooks smaller than size 8 or line less than 12lb breaking strain to be used.
- Carp sacks may be used only to allow weighing and photos,or allowing fish to recover.
- Syndicate members are responsible for keeping banks free from litter.
- Anyone found guilty of leaving litter will be expelled from the club.
- No meat or sweet corn tins allowed on any club waters.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum.
- IN THE INTEREST OF SAFTY ANGLERS ARE ADVISED NOT TO FISH ON THEIR OWN.
- All club members can apply for a guest membership,limited to 2 nights per year at a fee of £5 per night.
- Membership and bookings available from – Paul Kitching